Monday, August 30, 2010

My first taste of blogging

It's 30th August 2010 and it's a Monday when I suddenly thought that perhaps I should consider blogging and here I go, getting my first taste of what's it's like to blog. I'm not too good with this, I'm still trying to fiddle with all these icons and what not. Hmmm it can be complicated for "auntie" like me.

So folks if you are guessing who is the "auntie" behind this blog, that's me!



So how do I feel trying out blogging? I'm enjoying a bit of it, maybe not much for now, there's a lot of things to fiddle around and till then, I'm going to get my fingers busy trying out the icons etc. I'm just so not inspired now, so check out my next post!

Luv' ya all

4 comments:

  1. Ok...you are approximately officially 4 months more auntie than I am in a way...cause I created my own blog in April 2010. However...you are not too bad cause at least you've posted something on your blog including a picture! I've got like nothing at all in my blog...

    ~ Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sharon, hahaha oh gosh looks like we are really two "confused aunties". Everyone has been blogging then and now getting on fb and we are either complete opposite of everyone else or we just dont keep up-to-date with the trend LoL. Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey auntie!! Welcome to blogging life! how come diam-diam only... shd let us know ma at least... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. auntie "paiseh"...so late to catch on the trend but i didn't know why the sudden the urge to blog. anyway, still darn lazy to update most of the times..lol

    ReplyDelete