Friday, October 8, 2010

Saturday Morning

It's Saturday morning. As usual I headed for breakie with hubby at our favourite kopitiam famous for its roasted duck noodle and then my hubby is off to office. I just had my meditation session awhile ago, in fact I had one early in the morning before the sun rise. After the meditation, it was time for some retail therapy. Well once a woman, always one. It's hard to beat that urge for shopping. Yeah and after getting what I want, it was time to head for some good coffee. Where else? Yeah you guess it, Starbucks!!! And now I'm enjoying my cuppa of hot latte while doing some law reading. I love my Saturday morning, don't you?

Meanwhile, I'm gonna start thinking of continuing with my Part 3 on Rinpoche's visit to Kuching. Perhaps in my next update I hope!
Since I have forgotten my USB cable to transfer my pic of my cuppa,
I'll make do with this and upload my cuppa when i get home.



No comments:

Post a Comment