Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A blink of an eye and 2015 is coming to an end

Time flies! The last time i blogged was about 5 years ago. I could not believe that it has been truly busy and remarkable 5 years. I gave birth to a beautiful girl, went on to obtain my law degree (LLB), got promoted to head the Risk Management function of a public listed company and one of Sarawak's leading property development and construction company. Then there was also the life changing decision I made in 2014 where I decided to hang my suits permanently to pursue my passion in Law full time. Some said I was crazy to leave a high paying job and gamble my career for an unknown risk. I was adamant irregardless of the uncertainties and the unsolicited advice from the naysayers. Looking back, I always tell myself I did not want to regret for not pursuing my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment