Saturday, December 18, 2010

I love Christmas

It's December 18th today and Christmas is just around the corner. Haven't been updating my blog for the past weeks cos there have been too many happenings, baby bumps and cravings, pregnancy blues, travellings, deadlines at work as we are near the year end etc. No matter how busy and despite all the deadlines and mood swings, I have always love the year end as the Christmas mood kicks in. It screams it's time for a little self indulgence and pampering not forgetting this is also the time when I always hit the malls with lil' Allister. It's a great bonding time. He gets so fascinated by all the wonderful christmas decorations and lightings and everytime the little boy would tell mommy, "I want to see the big Xmas trees or the Snowman or the Santa Claus".

Today's trip to the mall was no different. Mommy and Allister indulged in some retail therapy and followed by brunch. The little boy had some walnut brownies, mushroom soup and a vanilla milkshake at Secret Recipe when I stopped by to make an order a cake for his 3rd's birthday next Thursday. We settled for Chocolate Indulgence and a Ben 10 picture on top of his cake.(He loves Ben10 so much).

Like Allister, I have always love Christmas cos this is the time of the year when I kick back
and relax and indulge in some little pampering. Christmas shopping is always so fun because
it's the time of the year when you get the best buys and great bargains. These are my loots
from out trip to the malls today;Christian Dior's J'adore perfumes (I love this the most)and some creams from Clinique like the super light moisturising gel, the amazing Turnaround Skin Renewal and the moisture surge and the bonus of course, the gifts like mascara, body cream, repairwear contour, eye cream and the sunblock. Hah nice!! I've got the pics ready but I seem to have problem uploading the pics of my loots from today's trip. Perhaps later, I'll try to upload again.

Till then, merry Xmas & happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment