Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bump & Cravings

4th November 2010

Bumps, burping, flat shoes, big appetite (I literally have 5 to 6 meals a day). The signs and symptoms. Apparently I couldn't fit into any of the working clothes, jeans or anything now. It's growing. Last Saturday's trip to the mall searching for new attires was futile. Most of these shops have closed down in Kuching. Perhaps it's time to hit the malls again this Saturday otherwise I might have to end up with wearing maxi to work (nope, I can't imagine myself in that, so not me). To start off, I'm not that girlish, yes I was pretty sporty when I was in my teens and yep I like everything about vanity but wearing a maxi to work is probably too much. So wish me luck in my next hunt for plus size attires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment